Each player should receive their OWBC invitation via email to participate, if you do not receive an email you may contact the OWBC Board about participation.
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH Bank Account information available.
BY REGISTERING A PLAYER FOR OWBC, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. OWBC will conduct a mandatory fundraiser all families are required to participate. The fundraiser will require an upfront purchase and families will have the ability to obtain their full investment back upon successfully selling the required items.
2. OWBC will be hosting a home tournament this season. All families will be required to help with concession supplies and volunteer at the tournament.
3. Players and families are required to adhere to all OWBC policies, including health and safety rules set forth by: (a) the facilities OWBC utilizes for practices and competitive play; and (b) the organizations hosting events OWBC participates in. Additionally, OWBC may elect to institute health and safety practices at any time throughout the season which must be immediately and strictly adhered to by all players and families.
4. OWBC has zero tolerance for non-compliance with any policy. Violations may result in player removal from OWBC. If this occurs, OWBC registration fees or fundraiser purchases are non-refundable.
5. All teams will organize and begin the season by November. For 7th and 8th grades, the OWBC season is structured to allow players to also participate in middle school basketball. Your coach will provide specific details on your team’s season.
6. OWBC is investing in our players by partnering with Mind Gym to offer a program to our 6th-8th grade players. Check out Mind Gym for more details www.mindgymbball.com
Let’s have a great Season
Please direct questions to:
Phone: (920) 539-0157
Select an option to continue with the registration.